Okay, a couple of things to consider.
First of all, this question was posted 30 minutes before the deadline. I will not start lecturing you about time management, but please take into consideration, that we cannot provide 24/7 support.
Then, my main concern: We cannot read minds!!! Let me just recap the couple of problems with your question:
- I am facing problems in installing the software!: Not very informative, there is no information about the exact issue.
- an error occurred while collecting items to be installed: Again, not very informative. What error? What was the error message? When did the error message pop up? What did you see instead of what you should have seen?
- I'm facing this problem I'm not able to download the software I followed the steps with the right versions: Absolutely no new information, you just recapped the previous two not very informative sentences
- The picture. You referenced a picture with the following URL:
http:/C:/Users/Ayushmaan/Downloads/WhatsApp/Image 2021-03-15 at 3.31.58 AM.jpeg. From this I know that you are running Windows, your username, when you took the screenshot, and that you used WhatsApp. But the image was not uploaded to the internet, so I could not see the content. Which you must have seen when you posted your question, since there is a big enter image description here text instead of your picture!!!
When you post questions, please take into consideration, that we need information to answer them:
- What is your OS (Windows, MacOS, Linux, version, ...)
- What JDK/Eclipse/Yakindu version did you use?
- What was the exact error you received?
- When did you received the error? How to reproduce the error? Is it a one time error or consistent?
- Please attach a screenshot of all relevant error messages (you cannot upload pictures here, use imgur for example).
- Give a meaningful title, so others with a similar problem could find your question (and the answer) quickly.
- Be precise in your description of exactly what you did, and what the issue is.
- An of course include the links of fixes you already tried after you googled the problem...
Writing a good question is important. Here is a quick summary on what StackOverflow considers a good question. Please follow this guide in the future.
I will now close this question for further answers. If you still have difficulty, please try the virtual machine we provided, or post a new question with the requested information.